Friday, September 15

Last Day

I'm flying home on Sunday, so I thought I'd make a record of my last day. Of course, I'll be back in October.
Me, very early in the morning, which is why I'm not in focus.
Early morning reading: the paper, notebook and textbooks.
Photocopying in the library: £7.46 for six essays, three plays.
More reading in the afternoon: broken nuptials in Shakespeare.
In the afternoon, I manned the IT room for the English Fac open day.
The traffic was terrible on Friday afternoon, it took Matt nearly 20 minutes to go 500 yards. There was an accident on the M40, resulting in a 15 mile queue. Drivers came into town hoping for a shortcut.
Looking out from my front door onto Holywell.
This was my front door for a month. Some days when I came home, I found tourists sitting on the step, eating their lunch.
Although my room had a lovely big bay window, they only opened a crack.

No comments: